CFL Fluorescent bulbs are effective, energy efficient, reliable, and low-intensity heat generated. Give excellent results with minimal costs for indoor growers.
Plants need light in the correct spectrum, which is proven is between 400 and 700 nm, and CFL bulbs produce a light in exactly this spectrum. The CFL bulb can be used horizontally or vertically. Unlike MH & HPS grow lights, little light is wasted.
Why use CFLs?
- CFLs can be placed directly over the plants. This is the secret of growth with these bulbs placed just above, about 3 or 4 inches above the plants.
- They won’t burn your plants.
in other words they are the ideal solution when height is an issue
For your safety:
– Install the lamp switched off.
– Screw the bulb with the help of the base and not the glass
CFL Fluorescent Light Bulb
– Lifespan: 10,000 hours lifetime
– Integrated Ballast
– 25% energy saving
– Tubes made of lead crystal
– 100% PAR – Ideal spectrum
– Simple plug
– Color temperature: 6400 º K
– Lumen: 20,000 lm
– Thread Type: E40
– Power supply: 220V
Note: Image may differ from the actual product for sale.